The September Zoning meeting will be held this Wednesday, September 12th, at 7pm at the East Passyunk Crossing Community Center, 1025 Mifflin Street. Come out to hear about these upcoming projects:
1630 South 9th Street (RSA-5)
For the legalization of a multifamily (three dwelling units) in an existing building.
600 Moore Street (RSA-5, CMX-2, RM-1)
For the lot adjustment to create four lots (Parcel A, Parcel B, Parcel C and Parcel D) from one OPA account (604-42 Moore St) as follows:
For the demolition of existing structutre on lot;
Parcel D: For the erection of an attached structure (not to exceed 38’ high); roof deck accessed by a pilot house for a multi-family household living (25 dwelling units) from cellar through third floors with forty-two accessory parking spaces including two accessible spaces including two van accessible spaces, eleven compact spaces, five electric van spaces and with nine bicycle spaces at ground floor on an accessible route.
Parcels A, B, and C: Vacant lots.
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the zoning committee meeting for August has been cancelled. No new projects to discuss this month. Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far!
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the zoning committee meeting for July has been cancelled. No new projects to discuss this month. Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far!
No General Membership Meeting: July & August
EPX General Meetings are scheduled from September through June. During the July and August summer months, we take a break from regularly-scheduled meetings. However, we do host Zoning meetings on the second Wednesday of each month.
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming Summer Social in August!
Zoning Meeting: Wednesday, June 13th @ 7pm
The June Zoning Meeting will be held Wednesday, June 13th at 7pm at the East Passyunk Community Center at 1025 Mifflin Street. Open to the public.
641 Morris Street (RSA-5)
Variance for the creation of one off-street parking space accessory to a single-family dwelling.
1826-28 South 11th Street (CMX-2)
Variance for manufacturing and distribution of tofu in an existing one-story structure.
It’s time for the EPX In Bloom Gardening Contest! Featuring window boxes, planters, and arrangements, all homes within EPX boundaries with growing displays are welcome to enter and win prizes.
1. Entrants must live within the EPX boundaries (between Tasker and Snyder, Broad and 6th Streets)
2. Gardening display must be at the front of the house and in view of the public.
3. Display can be single planter/window box or multiple containers/window boxes, etc.
4. Display must use live plants designed, planted, and maintained by the resident/entrant.
5. Entrant acknowledges their home will be included in a walking tour map of all displays.
6. Judging will be done by a panel of judges and a popular vote on the EPX Facebook page. Entrants need to provide a photo of their garden display to be posted to the Facebook page. If you are unable to submit a photo, you can contact us to take a photo on your behalf. Photos will be emailed to email@example.com
Questions? Contact David Gana at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an entrant in this contest your address will be used for a walking tour map of the gardens and that the image of my garden will be posted on the EPX Facebook page.
Click for the full application