Welcome To EPX
EPX spans Broad to 6th, Tasker to Snyder and aims to provide a forum for our neighborhood to have voice and visibility in how the community develops, to bring folks together who have an interest in improving the quality of life in our public spaces, while celebrating the diverse and vibrant character of the neighborhood.
Latest News and Events
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the zoning committee meeting for August has been cancelled. No new projects to discuss this month. Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far!
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the zoning committee meeting for July has been cancelled. No new projects to discuss this month. Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far!
No General Membership Meeting: July & August
EPX General Meetings are scheduled from September through June. During the July and August summer months, we take a break from regularly-scheduled meetings. However, we do host Zoning meetings on the second Wednesday of each month.
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming Summer Social in August!
Zoning Meeting: Wednesday, June 13th @ 7pm
The June Zoning Meeting will be held Wednesday, June 13th at 7pm at the East Passyunk Community Center at 1025 Mifflin Street. Open to the public.
641 Morris Street (RSA-5)
Variance for the creation of one off-street parking space accessory to a single-family dwelling.
1826-28 South 11th Street (CMX-2)
Variance for manufacturing and distribution of tofu in an existing one-story structure.
It’s time for the EPX In Bloom Gardening Contest! Featuring window boxes, planters, and arrangements, all homes within EPX boundaries with growing displays are welcome to enter and win prizes.
1. Entrants must live within the EPX boundaries (between Tasker and Snyder, Broad and 6th Streets)
2. Gardening display must be at the front of the house and in view of the public.
3. Display can be single planter/window box or multiple containers/window boxes, etc.
4. Display must use live plants designed, planted, and maintained by the resident/entrant.
5. Entrant acknowledges their home will be included in a walking tour map of all displays.
6. Judging will be done by a panel of judges and a popular vote on the EPX Facebook page. Entrants need to provide a photo of their garden display to be posted to the Facebook page. If you are unable to submit a photo, you can contact us to take a photo on your behalf. Photos will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact David Gana at email@example.com
As an entrant in this contest your address will be used for a walking tour map of the gardens and that the image of my garden will be posted on the EPX Facebook page.
The April Zoning Committee meeting, originally scheduled for Wednesday, April 11th at 7pm, has been CANCELLED. No new developments to discuss this month! Our next regularly scheduled meeting is Wednesday, May 9th at 7pm.