About & Contact
It’s been some time coming for many of the people who’ve helped us get organized but we’ve been working in earnest since the spring of 2006 to organize ourselves. The association spans Broad to 8th, Tasker to Snyder and aims to provide an avenue for our neighborhood to have voice and visibility in how the community develops, to bring folks together who have an interest in improving the quality of life in our public spaces, while celebrating the diverse and vibrant character of the neighborhood. We hope to provide a forum to share information about services, events and news of interest and impact to our area.
Donations to EPX are always welcome and are tax-deductible. Now there is three ways you can donate:
1. Mail check or money order to EPX Donations, 1729 S. 11th St., Philadelphia, PA 19148
2. Give a check, money order, or cash to the EPX Treasurer or any board member at any EPX meeting or event.
3. Make a donation via PayPal:
General Membership Meetings are on the first Monday of the month at 7pm. We meet at our new office 1729 S. 11th Street! (On the campus of Ss. John Neumann-Maria Goretti High School – see map).
Keep in touch with what’s happening:
- beautification@ epcrossing.org (cleanups, greening efforts, recycling)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (help make the schools in the neighborhood better)
- email@example.com (recruitment, membership, blockcaptains)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (public safety, town watch)
- email@example.com (zoning issues, report abandoned buildings)
firstname.lastname@example.org (general inquiries, or if you’re not sure which group to send to)
Board of Directors
EPX Corporate Bylaws (original draft ratified by vote 9/18/06, revisions presented to membership 2/4/08 and current version ratified on 1/07/13 )
EPX Governance Documents
- Board Protocols 06.11.07
- Clean & Green Committee Protocols 06.11.07
- Community Relations Committee Protocols 06.11.07
- Communications Sub-Committee Protocols 06.11.07
- Corresponding Secretary Protocols 06.11.07
- EPX Election and Nomination Protocols
- Membership Committee Protocols 06.11.07
- Planning and Zoning Committee Protocols 06.11.07
- Planning and Zoning Amendment 02.28.09
- Public Safety Committee Protocols 06.11.07
Bowling Night Fundraiser
June 14th @ 7PM
St. Monica's Lanes
Your name will be added to the list at the door.