The boundaries of the East Passyunk Crossing Civic Association span Broad to 6th Streets and Tasker Street to Snyder Avenue. We aim to provide an avenue for our neighborhood to have voice and visibility in how the community develops and to bring folks together who have an interest in improving the quality of life in our public spaces, while celebrating the diverse and vibrant character of the neighborhood. We hope to provide a forum to share information about services, events, and news of interest and impact to our area.
A group of exciting and dynamic people committed to making our South Philly neighborhood the best it can be.
Out mission is to organize a routinely available and easily accessible forum where all residents of the East Passyunk Crossing neighborhood can openly discuss, develop, and implement plans of action to promote innovative growth in the neighborhood while maintaining its history and character by:
- cultivating clean, safe, sustainable, and well-planned streets and shared outdoor space
- fostering community participation in public discourse and access to public services
- encouraging friendly, productive relationships among residents and between residents and businesses
- providing charitable and educational outreach in the community
EPX Boundaries Map
General Membership Meetings are on the first Monday of the month at 7pm. We meet at the East Passyunk Crossing Community Recreation Center at 1025 Mifflin Street.
Board of Directors
January 2020 – December 2020
Leon Malloy (President)
Ellen Kita (Vice President)
Anna Reed (Recording Secretary)
Samantha Gross (Corresponding Secretary)
Chelsea Conway (Treasurer)
Stephanie Dellavallentina (Assistant Treasurer)
Emily Gowen (Beautification)
Sequoia Medley (Events Chair )
Tom Lombardi (Zoning/Planning)
At-Large Board Members
- EPX Corporate Bylaws (original draft ratified by vote 9/18/06, revisions presented to membership 2/4/08 and current version amended 12/2/19)