And When October Goes…
EPX can be proud of the leaps it has made in the first full month of existence! In addition to all the Governance related documents filed and meetings held, our membership, through the work of our committees, has started to become a real presence in the community.
– “Clean and Green” saw forty plus members clean McKean street on 10/21.
– Community Relations hosted Bocce Ball lessons for over a dozen neighbors at the Piazza on Passyunk on 10/25.
– Membership sold thirty tickets to the Cavaliere Memorial Concert at Ss. Neumann-Goretti H.S. on 10/29.
– Public Safety had over twenty people for their inaugural Town Watch walk on 10/30.
– Zoning sent representatives to two Zoning Board Commission hearings.
Congratulations to all the committees and members, if we have done all this in just over seven weeks imagine the possibilities!